Saturday, December 08, 2012

FInally ! Alhamdulillah

Assalamualaikum ladies and gentleman, !

i'm just wanna write a short entry,,
Finally ! i got to clear all my papers within end of dis yearr.. my last paper which have been seated on 20 November .Alhamdulillahh.
Praise be to Him ! i feel so relieved now. ringan sikit kepala ..hihiksss,
boleh laaaa buat dance. yeaappp yeappy ! Hoorayyyyyy ! hanya Allah je laa yang tahu apa yang aku rasa sekarang. syukur sangat2. ! Thank youu Allah
n now I need to stay focus on flying. more focus to Mr.Twin a.k.a PA34 . wink wink ^_^
i hope i can finish my course before end of dis year or end of this coming January.. InsyaAllah.. pray for me ya guyssss :)

n for my friends . i pray hardly n sincerely for u guys. hope u will make it cleared A.S.A.P !
my pray for uuuuuuu . n hereee I Am For Youuuuuuuuuuuu *dance siappppp okayyy !* hihikss. All The Bestttt !!!!!!!!

Assalamualaikum

13 comments:

  1. luqman : thankss broo ! :)

    baiyah : hey hey ! thanksss...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lepas nie boleh jadi pilot eh? tahnaih mira :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. fifie : InsyaAllah..aminn. btw thanks ya sudi singgah kat my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yaya baru nak start paper 3 jan ni. wish me luck. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya : hai yaya. nice to know u. all the best for ur final. btw thanks sudi singgah kat my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 4feet8 : thank youu bhrooo . :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Still remembered how much I struggled for the papers. Nitemare

    ReplyDelete
  8. the singing pilot : haha. yeapp ! same with me. time exam semua stress. muka like zombies ! lebih-lebih lagi sekarang nie JAA syllabus

    ReplyDelete
  9. tahniah amira!

    Ingat assymetric tuh.
    hehehe.
    nasib piper tak rasa sangat effect dia.
    hehe.
    and goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. syazwan a.k.a we : eh eh. hahaha.

    thankss bhrooo !
    same goes to u, InsyaAllah

    ReplyDelete

Shout Your Words !