Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Wings Graduation Day ✈

Assalamualaikum... Hi,

Alhamdulillah praise be to Allah,, i had completed my flying school syllabus after went through to all challenges,hard situation during our training.Alhamdulillah.

Our graduation day had been held at Auditorium Kompleks Jabatan Kebudayaan dan Kesenian Negara,Pengkalan Chepa,Kelantan on 5 November 2013. yeayyyy ! finallly we celebrate our success,, we have a big day ! Alhamdulillah.

I'm so happy to see my big bro seniors, all my friends , juniors ,our instructors , academy's staffs. Alhamdulillah.. it's been such a long time we did not seen each other at all. And on that day we are there for our big day.. thank you for those whose coming.

To mama and abah ,thank you so much you have given a lot of for me to pursue my dream. I hope i made you guys proud of me and for the rest of family thank you for the endless support. To all of my flying insctructors and ground instructors,thank you so much for guiding me till the end of the course,To all of my friends, eiher senior or junior n my batchmate. thanks guysss ! Korang semua memang sporting. We are just like siblings and will be like that forever n ever. Thanks to all my supporters.

okay nothing much to say. here some pictures on our graduation day.

hoooooorayyyyyyy !
(best kan baling peakcap sama sama. no one missing )

haaaa ni poyo namanya, tangan belok. haha

abah my superhero

mama my lady


along 


heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thank you dato '


time ni tgok muka mama,seribu perasaan ade
sedih, terharu,happy semua adeeee
Alhamdulillah  

Alhamdulillah
some of my instructors yg pernah taught me sampai la ke tahap ni
also my senior,junior and batchmate .. thank you guyss

apai ajeem ,senior paling sempoiii even selalu kena buli dgn diaorang


haizum senior paling comel cantik .. die pun banyak tolong kite
thanks zummmmmmm.. heeeeee :D

haaa nie idel .. my only batchmate,
teman study dlm kelas 

yg tengah kecik molek tu hana. die ni ibarat mak bagi aku. haha
thanks for coming. 


ni semua junior aku, tapi aku xpernah anggap diaorg junior,semua sama je..
we are friends ! thank you for coming guysss. sanggup drive dri  ganu
also thanks to photographer x sempat kenal. aku keluar dulu


haaaa ni sape ? hahaha

eh ni pula sape ?
ok ni one of my supporters tegar . eh tegar ke. haha
ni rozah atau nama lain senget. hahaha.die banyak bagi support kat aku jgn give up in watever i'm doing
and she'll always support me in watever i'm doing.Thank youu nget !
*she is my batchmate in smasza .actually tak rapat mane pun dgn die sebelum ni.tapi lepas aku masuk flying school jadi rapat. hehehe/ Alhamdulillah ade kawan mcm ni. ok fren forever . *ok mcm dlm drama. 

Okay guys. ni je la sedikit perkongsian for our wings graduation day.actually grad day nye dah lama, tapi sekarang baru nak update entry. hahaha. but it is okay rite ?

anyway doakan kami cepat cepat dapat kerja, thank you guys ! May Allah bless u . 

Good day ~ 








3 comments:

Shout Your Words !