Friday, October 19, 2012

Thank youu my friend !

Assalamualaikum

Thumbs up for my friend, SAFRAA MAZALAN for this sketch. i'm really love it !Thank you so much babe.. i really appreciate it. you still can draw one sketch for me though you are busy enough for your final exam ! thanksssss wehhh .. this one is really something special for me ! I LOVE YOUR SKETCH ! I LOVE IT !!! THANK YOUU SAFRAA !




TADAAAAAAA !
Seee.. awesome rite ????
anyway ladypilot yang awesome tuuu.ayu jee !!
 is she looks like me ??(perasannn lebih aku nie)


2 comments:

  1. saw your icon in my followers icon.
    tq for the visit:D

    salam perkenalan..
    sketches tu menariks..
    cuma macam keras sangat jer posing
    bertiga tu :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantiknya lukisan :)
    moga berjaya jadi pilot ye awak. perempuan jarang nak jadi pilot.

    oh awak, kalau boleh awak buanglah word verification dekat komen ni ek, senang nak komen2 nanti.. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Shout Your Words !